News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Sheet & Tube Company House Tour - Saturday, September 22

Started by jay, September 21, 2007, 04:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Youngstownshrimp

Quote from: campbellman on December 28, 2009, 01:40:11 PM
my name is chuck , owner of a company home , i want to get more but cant find the owners , anybody that can help me?

Chuck, call me 330 707 9688 ask for Ron.  My investors have six of them.

kenneyjoe330

I know the owner of one (maybe more) of those houses however the information should be on the Mahoning County Auditor's Web site - it is public information.  The person is fairly well known in Campbell and is into the history of the Youngstown Sheet and Tube Company Houses as attested to articles printed in The Vindicator.

campbellman

my name is chuck , owner of a company home , i want to get more but cant find the owners , anybody that can help me?

northside lurker

I toured one of the units, and it really is interesting. (although the tour is VERY short ;))  The unit I was shown was almost completely original.  The only non-original appliance was the refrigerator. (Did they even have refrigerators in 1918-1920, or just ice boxes?)

The space was very small, but it wasn't as oppressive as I thought a concrete apartment would be.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

A Tour of a Renovated
Youngstown Sheet and Tube Company House

Saturday, September 22
starting at Noon

Delmar and Andrews Street
Campbell, Ohio

Iron Soup Inc. is working to fix up
126 row-house appartments originally
constructed by Youngstown Sheet and Tube
to house workers of the Campbell Works