News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Powerball And Youngstown

Started by jay, January 08, 2016, 05:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

I guess no one will be receiving a postcard from me from the south of the border.

Rushblvd

well I did not hit so Youngstown will not be purchased by me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jay

One volunteer group in Youngstown is awaiting the next Powerball drawing.  A fellow volunteer purchased one ticket; and if the ticket hits, he will share the winnings with all of the other volunteers.

iwasthere

I guess you have to play to win to dream about your dreams.

Rushblvd

jay

With the prize now over 1 billion dollars, a Youngstown winner could buy the entire city.

;D

Rushblvd

I hope groups of workers win--I love when a bunch of factory workers hit-people that really need it-

jay

There was a story on the TV news this morning.  Many people from Canada are coming to the United States just to purchase Powerball tickets.  The game has become a tourist attraction.

Rushblvd

It would be nice to hit-but if I do the lottery commission recommends not telling anyone, so sorry I can't let you know if I win.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jay

Wouldn't it be nice if a resident of Youngstown hit the Powerball and then decided to spend a portion of the winnings fixing up the neighborhoods in the city?