News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

irish and east cleveland game

Started by iwasthere, August 29, 2012, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

QuoteWhat time does the game start?

According to the sports page, almost all local high school football games start at 7:00 p.m.

Towntalk

the only time i watch wneo is on those saturday nights that they have british comedy shows, the channels i watch regularly are the history channel; food network; h2; cnn; cspan; and the military channel.

iwasthere

tt do you ever watch the pbs series, doris mcdonnel cleveland. she was a reporter for the cl pl dealer during the sixties, seventies and the eighties. she does a grt job retelling the history of cl.

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on August 30, 2012, 05:20:21 PM
I believe East Cleveland is a Division 3 school.

Which team will win the game?

the team that has the most pts. what time does the game start.

Towntalk

While Cleveland East Tech may be a stronger school sportswise I'll still root for the Irish.

jay

I believe East Cleveland is a Division 3 school.

Which team will win the game?

Towntalk

Its not the school its where the school if from ... clevelend is, was and always will be the sweaty armpit of Ohio. The city's a loser...the baseball team's a loser...the football team's a loser...the basketball team's a loser.

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on August 29, 2012, 07:01:24 PM
I hope the Irish send East Cleveland back home totally disgraced and humiliated beyond all belief. Down with everything cleveland the armpit of Ohio.
tt who ruffled your feathers from ec?

jay

Quotewho is going to the friday game at the new rayen stadium to see ursuline irish play against east cleveland?

I just might go to see if the stadium operations have improved.

Towntalk

I hope the Irish send East Cleveland back home totally disgraced and humiliated beyond all belief. Down with everything cleveland the armpit of Ohio.

iwasthere

who is going to the friday game at the new rayen stadium to see ursuline irish play against east cleveland?