News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

who stoled the simply slavic sign

Started by iwasthere, June 19, 2012, 09:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushblvd

iwasthere thought you would put a plea out to whom ever took your sign to return it and no questions asked  Since you r a faithful listener to Louie :

iwasthere

towntalk louie is louie free a local radio talkshow host from 8 am to noon. m thru fri. 1540am.  rushgal i work for food esp healthy junkfood.

Towntalk

Rushblvd

lawyers --What lawyers???? I thought you would work for free :laugh:

iwasthere

louie and i are now in talks about my pay,bag of peanuts or bushelof tomatoes. our lawyers are on top of this matter,

Rushblvd

I am feeling the same vibe from you iwasthere...My only thought is that everyone walks in the streets and nobody uses the sidewalks anymore..But you do have the support of your community in this issue--I await your guest spot on the Louie Free show..

iwasthere

i am glad i have the community support on this one. no sign is sacred in ytown. what will be next? ole ladies being held up  by boyscouts while being helped by them when crossing the streets.

Rushblvd

The Eastern European kishka is a blood sausage made with pig's blood and buckwheat or barley, with pig's intestines used as a casing. It is traditionally served at breakfast

jay

Theft is everywhere.

Someone from Polish Youngstown was asking

Who stole the KISHKA?

Rushblvd

[font=]Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?[/font]
[font=]I have 2- issues with this iwasthere..[/font]
[font=]1. You live in Y-town-that would be a Rap that you would be penning..[/font]
[font=]2. I am very concerned about the missing Slavic sign. It seems by eyewitnesses that the sign was in place yesterday (6/20) morning. Then at approx. 7:45 pm that same day the sign is missing..Sure it starts off innocent enough==1-Slavic sign missing Who Cares..Well iwasthere you do--and that is great.. Because, it can happen again--Soon the takling of signs will plaque our city. What next ??? The Italian Fest.-The Gathering of the Irish Fest--The German Fest--What about the 1/2 Irish 1/2 german Fest--oh my friend the list can go on and on--NO you are right iwasthere this needs to be nipped in the bud NOW--I am behind you on this..We should probably get signs made to pass out to stop this madness.. :laugh:
[/font]

iwasthere

someone stoled  the simply slavic sign out of my frt yd. i am going to write a song about this incident called, "Who stoled the slavic sign"?