News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Lien Forward A Big Waste"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, May 15, 2011, 11:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Wow!  last time I saw Lisa Antonini Mahoning County Treasurer was at the MVREIA meeting with Lien Forward's Debra Flora touting the County Landbank.  I guess I won't see Lisa for awhile since she has been indicted for taking bribes. >:(

Youngstownshrimp

The truth always comes out in the end.  read the public comments on the Vindy page about Mt. Calvary and get an example of Lien Forward's outing as a big waste of OUR money.  Fact, Lien Forward has put less property back on the taxpayer roster than the private sector investment group JSJ.  Fact, Lien Forward for five years employs seven and has a public budget of over $300K a year.  Fact, Debra Flora has no background or track record in real estate.  Fact, the 600 properties they claim to have recycled, 200 of the parcels come from the Kretzer family and are going to, I suspect the City for MORE green space and will not generate any taxes either!  I am pleased that more of the waste by PORK suckers are finally coming out.

Defund Youngstown!!!!