News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"YNDC, MVOC, MVRIEA"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, May 07, 2011, 07:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Questions that YNDC and MVOC as public entities must answer:

1.  What are the salaries of Gellespie, Kidd, Beniston and Novotny?
2.  What are the expenditures of their projects and the return on investment, for example how much did they pay landscapers for gardens?
3.  Why does the MVOC with nonprofit money bus voters to political rally's THEY endorse?
4.  Is YNDC and MVOC basically just another ACORN amassing the entitled into a voting block?
5.  Why does Beniston live closer to Austintown versus truly in the YTown community and have Kidd and Novotny invested in YTown houses?

Youngstownshrimp

So at tomorrow's MVREIA meeting, Novotny and Beniston, are going to speak about blight and how they KNOW and can lead us to eliminate all the unwanted houses in Youngstown.  Yes, they have performed in the past and they are the YOUNG leaders that we must NOW follow, Yes!  Beniston is going to reveal to us how you can make communities urban farm and produce.  But first we must pay him a salary, next we must give him an office, then we must give him money to PAY landscapers to build urban farms on little acreage.  So, what was the return on investment, I'll bet nothing tangible?  And our Deconstruction guru himself Novotny, now he is a community organizer and he can now tell us how to eliminate those houses in need of deconstruction.  If I remember, we paid him $38,000 by way of a grant and now we have awards and speeches but, but, where is the beef?  This meeting tomorrow is a must attend, I hope it doesn't go like the last meeting when Phil Kidd the other Young gun challenged me to a public debate and promised to be there but never showed up.  I must say this, all this cozying up to the private sector might just educate these young idealist into reality.

Youngstownshrimp

The acronyms, (YNDC) Youngstown Neighborhood Development Corporation, (MVOC) Mahoning Valley Organizing Collaborative, (MVREIA)Mahoning Valley Real Estate Investors Association.  The actors, Ian Beniston formally with the MVOC but morphed into YNDC, Steve Novotny, formally Deconstruction Czar and also morphed into the MVOC.  The press release of the MVREIA states that the two public sector groups, MVOC and YNDC after bashing real estate investors for several years wants their help now.  Recently, we have witnessed that Lien forward with the tax cert. programs concluding, has also asked for the MVRIEA's support and is morphing into a County landbank.  Why? it is obvious to me and others that the defunding writing is on the wall and these Pork entities must now perform and produce or it's "hatchet time."  The other day I just discovered after all the "look at us" press coverage, the YNDC PAID local landscapers to build a large percentage of the community gardens, and what are the salaries of Novotny and Beniston, yes they get paid , the landscapers get paid and the entitled community gets paid and yet insignificant production, not enough to dent the total expenditure?  The MVREIA do not get paid, they have to produce, they will see through these community organizers.

Defund Youngstown!