News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Youngstown Oil Town"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, May 05, 2011, 08:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Rick,  Very true indeed.  Who ever thought the steel mills would rise again?  And yes, they would hire you in a second, the complaint today from the industry is no one wants to work here in YTown, imagine that.

BTW, you need to call me up, next door to your museum a development is going in within three months, paperwork is being processed right now.

Rick Rowlands

Hey there T. Boone Eiselstein!  We're going to set up an "Occupy Spisak" encampment in front of Dennis' place and play Limbaugh reruns until he either converts or goes mad! :)

This is a great time for Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley.  With all these outfits looking for people skilled in the trades, I could probably name my price for any of these companies now scrambling for qualified people. 

Youngstownshrimp

Unbelievable how in only a few months things are coming to pass and more.  Long live free enterprise!

iwasthere

i do not want to be in either area when a possible accident will happen and it will happen.

irishbobcat

Shrimp....again, knock off the lies regarding my residence.....

my father has been dead 15 year's....it's my property!!!!

Again, your beliefs are wrong........you silly little shrimp

Youngstownshrimp

:laugh: Recently, these massive tanks have been witnessed passing thru 616 (Struthers) then thru Boardman.  We believe they are OIL storage tanks heading to the wells in Lake Milton area.  Funny how they pass right in front of Green-Party-losing-Governor Spisak's Daddy's house.

irishbobcat

whatever, Shrimp....time to take your meds......you're mumbling again.....

Youngstownshrimp

Bottom line, landowners are cognizant of this new found energy and are very defensive about their land, unlike the entitled, we love our land having worked it with our fingers.  All this gum flapping is bull, one only has to visit vacant land in the City and see the disrespect of illegal dumping by the entitled and wanna-be scam contractors thinking they are entitled too.

irishbobcat

more lies from the shrimp.....

Youngstownshrimp

What is dementia, anyone?  Spisak's entire argument(no, it is not Spisak's , it is the Green communist party propaganda) about frack water is moot now, the oil and gas industry now reuses all the frack water from one drill to the next.

irishbobcat

Shrimp, Shrimp, again quit broadcasting lies about me or you will get what is coming to you!

irishbobcat

Shrimp......mind your own buisness......you shady, stinky landman for the gas fracking oil companies......
when people see you coming to their door, they ought to run the other way.....

Sarge....I figured as well you would skip any informational movies.....you like to remain in the dark about all
issues and then shout out stupid neo-con right wing views......

sfc_oliver

Quote from: irishbobcat on May 06, 2011, 09:16:03 PM
Sarge,...your statement..."I'm not paying anything to anyone" says it all about you...you cheap, reckless neo-con...

you support evil processes like fracking but you and your fracking friends won't fully compensate homeowners when their

lands are destroyed by fracking.......

And gas and oil fracking companies DO NOT FULLY COMPENSATE FAMILIES FOR DESTROYED LANDS,FARMS, AND LIVES>>>>>>>>

I suggest you watch the movie Gasland or Spilt Estate to see how well your fracking comapnies compensate families destroyed, even killed by fracking.......

Tell me why I would be expected to pay for a private companies error? In the highly unlikely event that there is one.

And knowing you I think I'll skip your propaganda movies thank you.

Cheap and reckless? Really? You don't know me at all Dennis. And that's a good thing for me. Too bad for you.

Go have some more green dreams Dennis. In 100 years we might actually not need Oil or natural gas. But for now, without it we go back to the bronze age. And then you'll probably complain about the smoke from all the cooking fires.....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Youngstownshrimp

Spisak, quit verbally abusing Sarge the hero, you are a sad case of humanity.  Man, you really need some help, You cannot debate without calling people here names, you are a disgrace, really.

irishbobcat

Sarge,...your statement..."I'm not paying anything to anyone" says it all about you...you cheap, reckless neo-con...

you support evil processes like fracking but you and your fracking friends won't fully compensate homeowners when their

lands are destroyed by fracking.......

And gas and oil fracking companies DO NOT FULLY COMPENSATE FAMILIES FOR DESTROYED LANDS,FARMS, AND LIVES>>>>>>>>

I suggest you watch the movie Gasland or Spilt Estate to see how well your fracking comapnies compensate families destroyed, even killed by fracking.......