News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

YNGAir Partners Kick-Off May 11th at YNG Airport

Started by ytowner, April 26, 2011, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

iwasthere

ytowner

Quote from: jay on May 12, 2011, 06:28:51 AM
The event had good coverage on WFMJ today.
#1 story on WFMJ, WKBN, and WYTV.

jay

ytowner

Quote from: iwasthere on May 05, 2011, 11:23:29 AM
where is the sarcasm? ???
I am just so used to the haters, I wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or not!

Anyways the meeting is tonight at 7pm at the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport! We would love for everyone to come out!

iwasthere

ytowner

Quote from: iwasthere on April 27, 2011, 02:21:16 PM
i put this event on my facebook events page. another feather in the cap for mahoning valley.
I sense some sarcasm, but appreciate your support!

iwasthere

i put this event on my facebook events page. another feather in the cap for mahoning valley.

ytowner

Join us on May 11th at 7:00pm in the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport terminal as YNGAir Partners goes public! Our kick-off meeting will coincide with an Allegiant Air flight earlier that evening, so the airport will be sure to be quite busy! YNGAir Partners asks for your support as we assist the YNG Airport acquire additional airline service for the Mahoning Valley! We hope to see you attend and we ask that you invite your Facebook friends to join us as well!

Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=157138301015621

This organization is a grassroots group of people from the Mahoning Valley that want to make a difference in the area! I know all of you want to do the same as well! Please stop out on May 11th at the YNG Airport Terminal as we launch publicly with the media and local community leaders on hand!