News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

HEY WESTSIDER

Started by Towntalk, August 17, 2012, 05:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i attended the yrly st of the univ address this morning. this was the buzz before during after dr anderson speech. i feel she is the right choice for ysu and the area.

Towntalk

;D Couldn't agree more ... but some of those worthless yahoos that post comments about the article in the Vindy aren't worth an ounce of used kitty litter.

For clarifications sake I'm only referring to those folks that post comments on the Vindy web site, and no where else so please don't even try to put words into my mouth.

iwasthere

iwasthere

Towntalk

On 27 news they showed men working on the roof of the building so apparently they will keep the building and remodel the interior. It's supposed to open in September or October.

iwasthere

are they going to use this bldg or tear it down and put up its own bldg?

northside lurker

No, this is the space behind the YBI where the new "National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute" will go.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

iwasthere

is this geo music store?

northside lurker

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

Isn't this building a couple of doors down from the Vindicator building?