News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The Buckets On West Federal Street

Started by jay, August 08, 2012, 03:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

I believe I saw a street sweeper running around on my way to work, this morning.  I didn't notice if this was cleaned up, or not.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

On Thursday, some type of granular material was dumped along the curb but not removed.

Lyndz

I know this is completely unacceptable, yesterday I gave the organizers the benefit of the doubt that it would be taken care of, as of 6am this morning it was nottaken care of. By this evening there will be a chemical powder on the spots and the grease will be removed late night early morning tomorrow. The Italian Heritage Foundation will be paying for the clean up cost.

jay

I suspect that the liquid may have been oil from a fryer. 

Did someone try to pour the liquid down the manhole?
Why were these buckets just left there?

jay

On Tuesday, two days after the festival, I observed these two buckets on the sidewalk along West Federal Street.  Notice the liquid along the curb.