News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Whole Foods Store

Started by jay, July 28, 2012, 05:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

tt my pension is not built on a house of cards but the pension plan is well supervised by financial people that are not risk takers. rr i did not have any problems with other fellow workers who toke their pension after thirty yrs of service at any age with no plans to return to the work force. rr you must not envy or deny anyone of hhis priveldge to enjoy the fruits of their labor that includes me.

Why?Town

He doesn't need to work another day in his life, apparently he's pretty far up in that ponzi scheme

Rick Rowlands

Retired at 48??  How many people are working until 67 to pay for that pension you enjoy?  Go back to work for another 15 years!!!   

iwasthere

rr one does not know about these picketers next place. as for me i say horrary for unions i would still be slaving in a hot factory until i was sixty-two but i am not due to union membership. i retired at the age of 48 four yrs later still enjoying financial freedom while receiving a pension check every month. rr would i have same life if i worked without a union?

Rick Rowlands

Will the local union agitators be picketing at Whole Foods now?   They are fiercely anti union.

iwasthere

there is a market today in ytown dt when you have a captive audience of 5000 people from mon through friday. as for two buck chuck in oh its called three buck chuck because oh places an additional charge of one dollar in oh its called three bucks chuck.

irishbobcat

I believe downtown does need a whole grain and goods store. It would save people who are closer to the downtown area the
hassle of driving out to the suburbs and fighting all the strip mall traffic.....

jay

A Whole Foods Store is coming to downtown Youngstown.  The developer feels there will soon be enough people living downtown to make the venture a success.