News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

ANGER BEYOND WORDS

Started by JoyceFarrell, September 06, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

!%$&*)*^%hole  >:( :'( i agree with joyce.

jay

The Taft School Area Block Watch should insist that the camera video be viewed by the block watch and then turned over to the police.

Prosecute!.....Prosecute!.....Prosecute!

JoyceFarrell

There are cameras ... this is at Taft Elementry School.

jay

This is terrible.

Has the group considered installing cameras around neighborhood projects?

JoyceFarrell

7th Ward
Thomas Forestal: I am reporting about such a despicable act of vandalism that I am totally devastated. For five years our TSA Block Watch & 7WCC has supported the Taft 4-H & their "Taft Grows Green" garden. Over the years we hand carried buckets of water to the garden daily. This year with the help of our 7th Ward Council member we were able to obtain a permanent source of water from the City & installed it in July. And now that water source was totally destroyed by vandals early this morning before day-light. But, they just didn't stop there. They trampled the vegetable beds, pulled other plants out of the ground, & stripped the fruit trees bare. Now we have to close down the garden. Hopefully next year we will find another source of funds to repair the $1500 of damage.

Basia Adamczak: I am so saddened, disheartned and angered at what has occured at the garden. I am beyond words right now. I do want to let you know that I am committed to making sure the water source is replaced. I will give discretionary funds and we will install a 'caged fence' around it. Your hard work & dedication to the project does not go unnoticed. We appreciate you and could not be more proud of you and the kids!