News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lansingville Parade (What Day & Time?)

Started by jay, June 25, 2010, 10:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

THANKS THANKS THANKS[move][/move]
[move][move]THANKS THANKS THANKS[/move][/move]

TO ALL WHO CAME AND MADE IT A MOST TERRIFIC TIME ! ! !   :-*   :-*    :-*

irishbobcat

Great Parade in Lansingville today! The Greens were there....missed the neo-con float and folks!

ForumManager

Have a great time!  Sorry I will miss it. Have been vehicularly challenged for the last 2 weeks.

jay

What is the parade's exact starting time?

JRS stated it starts at noon.
Kenneyjoe claims it starts at 11:30 a.m.

jay

After the Lansingville Parade, make your way to downtown Youngstown for the Downtown Dash.

Rushblvd

iwasthere will hand each person a piece of candy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jay

What is the situation with candy this year?  Are people in the parade allowed to toss the candy to the children along the roadside or does the candy have to handed to them?

kenneyjoe330

You bet your hot dog there will be a little something after  :laugh: and we will have a DJ to go with the dogs - - - he says NO POKA's  :'(  Noooooo POKA's
:'( :'( :'( how UnAmerican can you get ? ? ? That's my FAVOR-W-R-I-G-H-T Dance  :'( and Happy Muzak - - - Oh well may be WE ALL can change his mind   :laugh:
Hope to see Ya All There ! ! !   :-*

jay

Will a small picnic follow the parade again this year?

kenneyjoe330

THANKS yfdgricker for bring an old and true friend to the Parade  :-*  We truly missed you last year and are so glad you can make it this time around.

I sure hope Mr. Peanut and comany will also grace the parade with their company  8)

yfdgricker

Barb and I should be there with the 81 Mack Fire Truck. Always a fun time!

john r. swierz

The parade date is Saturday , July 3rd !

john r. swierz

The formation will be in the St Matthais School parking lot. 11:15am would be a good time to arrive.  Parade steps off at Noon for more info call Ken Stanislaw @ 330 788-8032

jay

I'm pretty sure there will be a Lansingville Parade this year.  Could someone from Lansingville give us the details.