News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

KFC Employee Shot And Robbed

Started by jay, March 25, 2008, 07:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

A fund for the victim has been set up at Huntington Bank.

Many fundraisers will be needed to aid his family.  I hope organizations in our comunity will help to plan these events.

AllanY2525

If the man and woman did commit this crime, they should be locked up
UNDER the jail - and never see the light of day again.

:/

jay

The man and woman believed to be involved in this crime have been apprehended.

jay

A video camera on a passing WRTA bus recorded the staged accident.  Please go to any local TV station's website to view the pictures of the car causing the accident.  Police need your help to identify the woman driving the car and to apprehend the gunman.

jay

Some Sad News

The KFC employee shot in this robbery in now paralyzed from the neck down.  A fund has been established to help him and his family.

AllanY2525

Maybe some of these restaurants should start using Wells-Fargo, or a similar service to
haul their cash to the bank - in an armored truck.  If I ran a business in Youngstown, I
would use such a service rather than asking employees to make bank deposits involving
cold hard cash.

jay

A KFC employee was involved in a staged car accident that the corner of South Avenue and Hilton.  After the accident, the employee was shot in the neck and then robbed of the cash deposit he was taking to a bank.

At the rate these eateries are being robbed, we will not have any restaruants left on the south side of Youngstown.