News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The Youngstown Roadhouse is Open for Business

Started by jay, December 16, 2006, 11:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

We ate there tonight for Valentine's day. It was very depressing not really a bit changed. The menu was just a sheet of paper in a sheet protector.
I am unsure if we will go back. I think i would rather drive to Niles to eat at that Roadhouse instead.

It also seemed as if the guard the old owners used to have was not there so I did not feel as safe.

We had planned on going to the Golden Corral but they were closed due to the weather.

Mary_Krupa

My mother and I ate there recently and it was really depressing. We stayed because we wanted to support a new Youngstown restaurant. The food wasn't bad nor was the service. It's the atmosphere that is depressing. Very dark, poor signage outside. They did absolutely nothing in terms of sprucing up the looks of the place. We would never take guests there--it's too unattractive. Actually, we don't plan to go back.

Come on restaurateurs! Don't you realize that attractive surroundings are important?
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

jay

The Youngstown Roadhouse on South Avenue opened for business on Saturday, December 16.

Restaurant Hours:
Sunday though Thursday, 11:00 a.m. -  9:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

In addition to steaks, the menu includes Italian, Mexican and Soul Foods.
They also have a kids menu.