News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

National Night Out - Tuesday, August 3

Started by jay, August 02, 2010, 09:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i attended this event with other forum and blockwatch members. once again no mayor, two council reps attended. wick park looked like it had a small version of woodstock over the weekend. lamp posts were bent over on its sides, sidewalks had grass coming up between the cracks, uneven sidewalks, the speakers were spurring more hot air that we did not need, the weather was warm enough without them spurring more hot air into the park's picnic area, Jason whitehead was walking around as if he was walking through central park. i will go back next week to see if the damage lampposts are fixed or left as is. i am glad that i voted against the changing the park's charter thus allowing mayor j having more say in running the park's board. the company and food was entertaining and delicious. the music was too religious for this type of event while i was there. i hope the music genre was different towards the evening.

Shirley

I know several of the West Side Nosey Neighbors will be there!  :D

jay

A few members of our block watch will be there.

Shirley

jay

National Night Out
Youngstown Celebration

Tuesday, August 3
4:30 p.m. March Against Crime
5:00 p.m. Picnic In The Park

- Location -
Wick Park
Fifth Avenue and Park
Youngstown, Ohio