News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sparkle Market

Started by jay, July 23, 2010, 09:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

iam glad that what would jesus do attitude is still strong in your circle of your neighorhood. i will join your love fest if it is in the true spirit of woodstock. 8) :o

Rushblvd

iwasthere --we try to make all feel welcome -I am sure the neighborhood welcome wagon only wants the best for this person---we are glad to have her back and a member of society again..As fas as a love fest happening that will only take place Labor Day week-end at the annual Labor Day ///Wookstock///party :laugh: :laugh:

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on August 06, 2010, 01:07:24 PM
iwasthere--you are right---she has her home unless she goes to her old apt(garage) but then she will probably get evicted again 8)
she will stay in her house aslong as she follows the doctor's orders thus avoiding the freindly nieghborhood welcome wagon love fest attitude.

Rushblvd

iwasthere--you are right---she has her home unless she goes to her old apt(garage) but then she will probably get evicted again 8)

iwasthere

rushgal your commie pinko neighbor told me he talked to a neighbor of this individual. the water bill is still in the name of her former tenants. the family had to replace a new hotwater heater that was in the basement. the house must be cleaned from the musty smell due to a flood in the basement. all in all this individual has a place to stay in your neighborhood.

Rushblvd

iwasthere--our friend received the help she needed and will be returning to her summer home

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on August 04, 2010, 04:00:32 PM
hey iwasthere you should follow him home some night..See what is up with these crazy rumours...Maybe he is vacationing in Canfield but still living in the city...Its like when you go to your country house to get away from it all. Sort of like people in New York City when they go to the Hampton's for the weekend..Take pictures  8)
maybe "J" would even invite me in to his new summer residence for a cocktail or two and some delicious BBQ later on that evening too. :o i knew of older lady having a summer home too but she was evicted/thrown out by her nieghbors. :-X

Rushblvd

hey iwasthere you should follow him home some night..See what is up with these crazy rumours...Maybe he is vacationing in Canfield but still living in the city...Its like when you go to your country house to get away from it all. Sort of like people in New York City when they go to the Hampton's for the weekend..Take pictures  8)

iwasthere

since it is unconstitutional to have city employees live in their respectable city that they collect their paychecks from the city/sub taxpayers. why does a citizen must live in the city to be mayor. i heard jay williams is living in canfield, oh at the former residence of rev wagner.

Rushblvd

iwasthere

percy squire wanted to do the same thing from columbus, ohio.

Towntalk

BINGO John. It was George Oles Youngstown's 6 month Mayor.

Since Oles' home was in Poland, he an Mrs. Oles moved into the Hotel Ohio in order to run for Mayor.

john r. swierz

How about our former Mayor Geo. Oles

iwasthere

towntalk is it henry nemeth's father?

Towntalk

Come on folks, surely you've heard of this man.