News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Rental Suggestions

Started by Penguins37, April 15, 2010, 12:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connie254

Southcreek Apts on 224
Millcreek Apts on Lockwood
both have sign for rental specials
Multiple apts on Tippecanoe near Indian Run-maybe some on Indian Run

iwasthere

Quote from: Penguins37 on April 18, 2010, 06:19:44 PM
Does anyone know of any condo/townhouse options in the Canfield area?
the corner of millcrk blvd and glenwood ave.

George Bratson

These web-resources are all the research-based sources of information, which will guide you all through your perfect destination for sure.

www.rentals.com › Ohio
www.trulia.com/home_values/for_sale/.../Canfield/.../1082299341/
www.apartments.cazoodle.com/genti/city/Ohio/Canfield/
www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Canfield-OH/
www.homefinder.com/.../Canfield/property_type_condo_unit/ - United States -
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
victorian inn bed and breakfast ~ Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind ~

Penguins37

Does anyone know of any condo/townhouse options in the Canfield area?

northside lurker

There is also Stewart Place on the north side:

I also know of a house in the Garden District, on S. Lakeview, that is for rent.  But, it's a big house.  I can get the contact info, if you're interested.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

AllanY2525

Penguins,

I have a two bedroom apartment right by Wick Park if you are interested.  The previous tenant
moved in March, and I'm in the process of getting the apartment ready to rent.  If you're
interested in seeing it, you can email me: allany2525@yahoo.com

Penguins37

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for a nice rental.  It doesn't have to be big, one bedroom or two is fine, I'm just looking for a nice place that will offer peaceful and safe housing.  Ideally, I'm looking for something in the $850-$1000 range.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Guins37