News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Can Green Tech and Ohio Utica Shale work for the Valley?"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, July 30, 2012, 12:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

No one else wants to help create this innovation locally?  Please tell me all of us who write here wants to better our environment, there is no fracking involved?

irishbobcat

Ron, I would be interested in sitting down and discussing this again in the future...

Towntalk

I agree with you 100% Ron, and all I would add is that this is a democracy in which we are all entitled to our own opinion, and that we would all show a wee more respect for each other and not simply bash those we disagree with but respectfully show an alternative view without name calling. We're all in this together as you point out, and we all have a serious investment in our community, and simply fighting each other jeopardises that investment. None of us have the definitive answer to the issues, but together we can come to a consensus that we can all live with.

Youngstownshrimp

I have been inspired by our recent guest of the new Poland Farm Market, Mr. Dennis Spisak.  And I have always been impressed with this local forum and how it can be a great tool to rebuild the Mahoning Valley.  Aside from all our battles here, I believe now we can continue our thirst for a better and productive community together.
It is no secret that I am pro energy and I know Dennis in his heart wants clean energy for generations to come.  Rick Rowlands is also an asset to this community and has much to offer as with most who partake in this forum who are looking for a better tomorrow.
That being said, I strongly feel together, with all our specialties and individualities, we can now work together and produce.  Several years ago before I let my mouth get ahead of my brain, Dennis , Rowlands and I actually agreed to start a project that we could all agree on, "The Hydraulic Ram Pump."  Please YouTube this and we all can get up to speed on this green renewable energy source.  My company is willing to fund a prototype of this and we have an ideal site for this breakthrough locally, Yellow Creek.
If we all wish to apply our hunger for something innovative in this Valley, we can complete a project like this rapidly.  This is old forgotten technology that was pushed to the wayside when combustion engines came about.  You all know me on this board and you have seen that I value projects and many time get in trouble mainly from plowing ahead with them, but life is too short to dream only so I act.  However, I value partnerships and dream of the day that we can make our community proud of local innovation.
So Dennis, Rick, Iwasthere, Stewie, Westsider, Jay, and all of us here, what do you think, all we need is to put our minds together and begin.  Again, I am good at finding funding and I have a small budget to buy the first Hydraulic Ram Pumps to create Green energy.  BTW, it is a little Utica oil money that I wish to use to give back to the community. 
Oh! and Sarge, if I let my mouth get in front of my brain again, you have my permission to shoot me.