News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Poland Farm Market Saturdays"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, July 27, 2012, 08:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

I bet it is snowing right NOW someplace Down Under  :laugh:  CONGRADULATONS BOTH OF YOU  :laugh:

sfc_oliver

Hell Freezes Over!

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

I was there....I give you permission to do both.....Yes, about a year ago Ron was ready to drive to my house and beat my head in and I was ready to beat him with a baseball bat if he stepped one foot on my property...Ron is a stand-up guy and I want to thank him for inviting me to his venue and allowing me into his establishment where we were able to mend fences. Although Ron and I come from far different political spectrums, we do agree on wanting a better society and life for all, we just want to accomplish it through different means.

I guess we had a forum detente moment yesterday....now if Sarge and myself can ever meet face to face and settle our differences, then Hell will freeze over and it will snow in July....

iwasthere

ytownshrimp and irishbobcat after reading both posts i did not whether to sh.... or go blind. it now explains our drought both parties shocked mother nature off her course.

Youngstownshrimp

A year ago, no one here would have believed that Dennis and  myself would come face to face.  Well folks, it happened and I must say that Dennis is an upstanding guy and I have not seen many with his integrity, to would come into my establishment and look me in the eye.
From now on, even with totally opposite positions, I can honestly say us Americans are coming together for the common good.  We need all to get this train back onto the right tracks, and if we have to debate and find ourselves, let's not forget again that we are together in the same boat.

irishbobcat

I did get the chance to stop at the Poland Market today and it is a nice venue....something Poland Village has needed for a long time.

There is room for both a Poland market and a northside market.....they both fit their own niche and are needed in both locations.

Didn't see Wally or the Beav in Poland....but I did think I saw Eddie Haskel and Lumpy.....

irishbobcat

Ah, Ron, sounds like another Ronald Reagan "Morning in America" political tv spot.....

Will Ward, June, Wally, and the Beaver be there?

What about Ozzie and Harriet? I do hope son Ricky is there singing "Garden Party".....

I'll have to check it out.....sounds too good to be true.....

Youngstownshrimp

Sorry Dennis, not the rich and famous, only the silent majority practicing free enterprise.  Trade is just being invoked and community organizing is taking place but not to create voting blocks but just plain Apple Pie America at its best.

irishbobcat

Sounds too good to be true....like something I would see on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous....

Will Robin Leech be there?

Youngstownshrimp

Poland Farm Market
                       Saturdays 10AM to 2PM at Yellow 
                      Creek Theatre behind Poland Library
Organic and locally grown and made production, no subsidized transportation.  Poland Village police across the street at Village hall.  No dependent class armed to remove your hard earned assets.