News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Are You Ready To Pay More For Natural Gas?

Started by jay, June 12, 2011, 08:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

>:(  all politicians without exception are born bald faced liars who wouldn't know the truth even if that truth came down from on high. they all sell their immortal souls to the highest bidder.  >:(

>:( anyone who believes a word they say is in for a big shock once they are elected.  >:(

>:( whether they are republican or democratic their god is the lobbyest with the largest bag of cash.  >:(

>:( the grin on their mug when they glad hand you is the smile of a rattlesnake ready to bite you.  >:(

iwasthere

rr mitt is no fan of the coal industry, either. i couple of yrs ago he made disparaging remarks about the use of coal. today mitt cannot say enough about the benefits of coal usuage esp when the grandmarshal of flipflops is stumping for votes in southern ohio and wv.

Towntalk

On the whole 95% of my natural gas usage is for heating.

For cooking I use electric skillets and microwaves 95% of the time, and only use my gas stove when I'm cooking pasta.

In the winter I keep my thermostat at 65 degrees.

Rick Rowlands

Ah yes.  Now that Obama has practically outlawed coal, both our electricity and heating costs will rise as natural gas usage increases.

Towntalk

By the way the reduction was a whole .67 cents per mcf.

Also here is an update on Jay's post

http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/24/investing/natural-gas-prices/index.htm

Towntalk

wasn't disputing jay's post, but simply stating a point of fact that my gas provider reduced the rate i have to pay ... nothing more ... nothing less ... just a simple statement of fact that's all.

Youngstownshrimp

Jay is right, several months ago I was interviewed by National Geographic concerning exporting American NG, I was all for it.

Towntalk

The other day I received a letter from the gas company that they were going to REDUCE the cost of the gas I use per month.

jay

A report indicates that U.S. natural gas prices are expected to rise as natural gas suppliers are planning to export gas to other nations.