News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Win "Dinner With The Mayor Of Youngstown"

Started by jay, November 09, 2015, 12:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

And a pint of his favorite ale to wash down the pizza. ;D

Rushblvd

Good cause---Hey iwasthere-If we buy the Mayor some pizza at the Blvd Park Christmas Party it won't be that much, right?? ::) ::)

jay

Rushblvd

Oh shoot--I guess I need to read my Alumni newsletter a tad better  8) I will meet him at the Dawn and buy him a po

jay

This is not a public event.  Tickets (expensive) were sold weeks ago.

Towntalk

Lets see where we stand: This event hasn't gotten any media coverage ... we don't know where it will take place (the auction that is) ... we don't know when it will take place ... we don't who the auctioneer will be ... we don't know what else will be auctioned off.

jay

QuoteHey Jay, Where is this auction taking place????? I am gonna bid-and take iwasthere if I win... :) :)

I'm not sure where the event will take place but it will benefit the mayor's former high school.

AllanY2525

Quote from: jay on November 09, 2015, 12:07:41 PM
I couldn't believe this when I heard it.   A friend told me that one of the prizes in a live auction later this week is dinner for four with the mayor of Youngstown and his wife at the Youngstown Country Club. 

I hope the dinner lasts longer than 5 minutes.   ;D

That is HILARIOUS

:D

Towntalk

Jay just throws stuff out there that he hears at the West Side gossip mill and sees it it sticks. If it was true, you'd hear about it on the news I would think. As for taking anyone with me, it sure wouldn't be iwasthere because he sure ain't an iamhere even though he just lives down the street from me. Oh well, I guess there is a Berlin Wall between there and here.

Rushblvd

Hey Jay, Where is this auction taking place????? I am gonna bid-and take iwasthere if I win... :) :)

Towntalk

Conspiracy theories rule. Blame it on The History Channels Ancient Aliens.

Peggy Gurney

Here's a novel idea.... Could it be that the Mayor is just a nice guy and is actually paying for the dinner himself?
geeeze...

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Could it be that the Mayor needs the dough to pay his mouthpiece?

iwasthere

There is no free lunch or dinner with out a price.