News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

ELECTION RESULTS

Started by Towntalk, November 03, 2015, 09:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Towntalk on November 04, 2015, 03:14:53 PM
I see that my prediction has been confirmed and they are going to go for a 6th try. What I DEMAND TO KNOW IS WHO IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR THIS OUTFIT! They are of course going to lie through their teeth so we for our part should hire our own attorney to drag their contemptablr back sides into court and force them to disclose where EVERY PENNY IS COMING FROM, and in the meantime when they fiole their documents with the Board of Election, get copies and publish every name and address of all the people who financed th4em. THIS IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD ... AND IF THEY REFUSE TO FILE THEN DEMAND THE BOARD TO DRAG THEIR MISERABLE SELVES INTO COURT AND SEND THEM TO THE SLAMMER WHERE THEY BELONG!
the monies come from bake sales and dinner parties

Towntalk

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/nov/04/foes-of-fracking-fail-for-fifth-time/

OK lets just pass the Community Bill Of Rights and see how these people are going to keep Youngstown moving forward. The fact of the matter is that the supporters have absolutely no plan to bring new jobs to Youngstown, no idea how to fix our city school system. These people most of whom can barely get by want to see the rest of us dragged down to their level with no hope for our future or the future of our children.

Just what have the leaders done to bring new jobs to the city? Just wht have the leaders of the Community Bill Of Rights done to solve the many problems facing our city school system?

The fact of the matter is that their minds are closed to the multitude of the problems facing Youngstown. They DO NOT CARE! Oh they profess to care but their actions put their words to lies that they vomit out. Just look at who their leaders are? Does anyone think for a single moment that Susie or Ray are capable of  revitalizing our city, bringing new jobs to Youngstown, to restoring our city schools to a higher level of excellence? To manage the multitude of infrastructural problems that we face in the city?

I do not expect anyone from the Community Bill Of Rights group to enter into a serious debate about Youngstown's future.

Towntalk

I see that my prediction has been confirmed and they are going to go for a 6th try. What I DEMAND TO KNOW IS WHO IS FOOTING THE BILL FOR THIS OUTFIT! They are of course going to lie through their teeth so we for our part should hire our own attorney to drag their contemptablr back sides into court and force them to disclose where EVERY PENNY IS COMING FROM, and in the meantime when they fiole their documents with the Board of Election, get copies and publish every name and address of all the people who financed th4em. THIS IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD ... AND IF THEY REFUSE TO FILE THEN DEMAND THE BOARD TO DRAG THEIR MISERABLE SELVES INTO COURT AND SEND THEM TO THE SLAMMER WHERE THEY BELONG!

Towntalk

Fear not old friend, Susie will have a whole new set of petitions printed up, and have her slavish minions go out to get them signed so that she can get it on the ballot next May Primary. That old broad is too egotistical to admit it when she's been defeated, and as long as the fools that follow her are willing to turn their checkbooks over to her and her old man, she will keep going.

AllanY2525

Hooray... some new faces on City Council and the frack-pots go down, again.

Maybe the anti-frackers will give everyone a break for a while.....

:D

Towntalk

Youngstown Community Bill Of Rights going down to defeat
YES - 48.14%
NO - 51.86%

Towntalk

UNOFFICIAL AS OF 9:00 PM

YOUNGSTOWN CITY COUNCIL - WINNING
2nd Ward - Rogers
3rd Ward - Pinkard
5th Ward - McNally
6th Ward - Davis