News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"D'avignon Throws Decorated Veteran and his Kids out of his office!!!"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, August 07, 2015, 06:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Peggy, he was appointed, good question.  Good citizens should call reps and demand investigation or retire the creep.

Alan, absolutely, get the message out and identify to the public "Stupid Leaders!"

stewie

AllanY2525

If his position is appointed, start a public petition to the Mayor to ask that
he be removed..... maybe(?)

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

AllanY2525

I am a citizen "emeritus" of Youngstown at present, so I have no voting
rights or voter registration rights, but my best idea would be to start
a petition to hold a recall vote and have him removed from office, if
the local charter permits such a thing........

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere, Peggy,  and Allan,  thank you for you input.  Would like a favor?  We all here want the City to be better , this is no debate.  For almost a decade here, I because of my work, knew that City eastside land, is not functioning.  The city knows this, and WE all know the immediate  solution and that is to work together and assemble parcels to larger pieces.  The tools are here, problem, Davignon has always been the self proclaimed keeper of the keys to the landbank holding 1000 acres.  The problem is he will not change nor cooperate.  Please discuss your approach here to advise your leaders in Youngstown, how to break the stopgap , I'm asking for all input here.

AllanY2525

Some of the downtown beaurocrats should be on display at the Smithsonian,
and others should just be fired and forgotten.

This man is like a teacher during the summertime...he HAS NO CLASS.

Peggy Gurney

Wow, that's just horrible.  Forget the demotion, the man just needs to be fired.
~ Normal is overrated ~

Youngstownshrimp

Our new Atty. Txted me that we have an appt. with a City prosecutor in a few days.  What would you say to a City lawyer about an old bureaucrat?

Youngstownshrimp

What a piece of work is this so-called City Leader!  What a little man this Bureaucrat is!

Youngstowners!  Here is the scoop:  For several months you have read here about the "Free Land for Veterans" program which began with a meeting at the Mayors office of the  City Atty., the Mayor, D'avignon, a female combat Veteran, a Veteran Representing Ohio's Veteran Farm Coalition and myself. The Good Mayor is in favor of this project, made it clear that when the City Land bank has no more land it is a success.  Also that D'avignon was to cooperate with the Veterans in implementing Free Land for Veterans.

I have for years been critical of Bureaucrat D'avignon, but agreed in the past year to give him another chance since I felt sorry for him being demoted, and that under a true Mayor, the City is turning the corner.  Alas, you can lead a horse to the water but you cannot make it drink!  Enough!  This LEFTOVER from the occupy Youngstown era, must RESIGN!

Last week, I accompanied the combat Veteran and his two kids to submit their application for land to D'avignon.  Immediately, D'avignon, started verbally attacking me because I was not letting my organization allow seizure of land wanted by the City.  Because of this he throws the Veteran who has ZERO to do with his issue, out of his office, I refused to leave, telling him to call the Law Director. 

Currently, the Decorated Combat Disabled Veteran submitted a complaint and is waiting for action.  If any of you treasure our Veterans, sound off here, and call you councilman demanding D'avignon answer to this malfeasance.

God Bless the Combat Vet for our Freedom!!!!