News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

East High Panthers vs Harding - Friday, October 23

Started by jay, October 23, 2015, 05:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Towntalk

:)  GO MOONEY! :)  LET THE WORLD HEAR URSULINE SCREAM FOR MERCY AS THEY GO LIMPING OUT OF STAMBAUGH STADIUM AFTER MOONEY BEATS THEM! :D

jay

There is second high school game taking place on the north side this evening.

North of the River vs South of the River

Towntalk

Please note that I used the full and correct name for the school that East is playing against since right near RAYEN STADIUM is Harding Elementry School, and I'm sure as I can be that this school does not have a a football team.

Towntalk

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF I'M WRONG.

Is not the stadiun STILL named RAYEN STADIUM? So why the addition of "former". It's just like your flat refusal to use the correct name for "The Vindicator". Just how many times do you have to be reminded that there are THREE "local newspapers in Youngstown ... THE VINDICATOR; THE BUSINESS JOURNAL; METRO MONTHLY; plus a couple of weeklies; and THE DAILY LEGAL NEWS. As a former Vindicator employee of 22 years, I am personally offended by this slight against the company that put bread on my table and cloths on my back those many years.

GO EAST AND BEAT THE STUFFING OUT OF
WARREN HARDING!

jay

East High School Football

East High Panthers vs Harding

Friday, October 23, 7:00 p.m.

- Location -
Former Rayen Stadium
Cordova & Benita Avenues
Youngstown,Ohio