News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Beautiful White Gem For Sale By Owner, $40,000 (moved from original classifieds)

Started by ForumManager, October 02, 2007, 09:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForumManager

This house is also listed with several pictures in the Real Estate Listing Section of this site.

$ 40,000 plus closing costs USD
Description    Beautiful White Gem For Sale By Owner, I'm asking 40,000.00 Cash plus closing costs.
Or Lease To Own.

This is a great deal for a first time home buyer or a nice property to add to any
real estate investor's portfolio.
Feel right at home in this comfortable classic gem. This large spacious 2 story home
sits on a large 50'x150' corner lot in a quiet neighborhood. It has 3 bedrooms
upstairs and the master bedroom has a walkin closet. It has lots of new updates and
renovations: new energy efficeint windows, and new wiring and electrical boxes. It
also has a new kitchen countertop, kitchen sink and some new cupboards. It has a
bonus room/office or extra bedroom off of the living room downstairs,it has a full,
solid, dry basement, a nice attic, a large wrap-around front porch with 2 entrances.
It also has a smaller back porch with a wheelchair ramp. It has a separate dining
room with a nice arched doorway coming from the kitchen. It has an old fashioned deep
claw bathtub. This home was built in 1902, but don't let the age fool you. They don't
build homes like this any more. This home was built solid and made to last through
the ages. With all the new renovations and updates makes this house worth every penny
and more... There is plenty of space to add extra bedrooms or another bathroom, and
plenty of space outside to add a 2 car plus garage. The exterior has white vinyl
siding. It sets in a nice quiet neighborhood, close to parks, schools, colleges,
universities, etc... Close to everything.

This home is being listed for sale by owner, on an As-Is, Where-Is basis without
warranty expressed or implied. Please do your own due diligence when buying any home.

If you would like to tour inside of the home, please contact me directly and
arrangements will be made.

I was asking for 56,000.00, but I'm now asking 40,000.00 to cash out plus closing
costs. With all the new updates and renovations this home is so worth much more.

Make Me An Offer

Serious Buyers, Please Contact:
Cynthia Miller, Property Owner

Tel: 503-656-3226
Email: cindy@spiretech.com

Web site: http://www.geocities.com/cynthia.millers_email/1328Himrod.html