News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

RE: The Motorcycle Accident on South Avenue/RT224 on 6/12/2010.

Started by Jaime Hughes, June 16, 2010, 10:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaime Hughes

I understand, trust me I do. He was acting reckless and this is what happened, but for people to say he deserved it is wrong.

Why?Town

Any death is tragic including Nick's.

The reason he's getting negative comments is that he had absolutely no regard for the safety and well being of anyone else on the streets.

It's just dumb luck that he only killed himself.

Jaime Hughes

I would kindly just like to ask everyone to keep Nicholas Stubler and his friends/family in your prayers and thoughts the next few days. I graduated in 2007 from Cardinal Mooney with Nick and was good friends with him. Despite the horrible comments being left on the Vindicator's website about him, I just want you all to know that he wasn't a monster. He was 21 and had a bike yes, he loved to live life to the fullest and I will not shy away from the fact that he was being irresponsible on a motorcycle that night. But some of the comments being left on the Vindicator about how he deserved it, is out of line and very distasteful. I'm disgusted with the Vindicator for allowing the comments to go on for as long as they did before finally blocking the comments all together.

There was still a life lost, a young one at that. Because Nick sped people believe that he was a monster and a menice to society. Nick was a 2007 Graduate of Cardinal Mooney and a current student at Youngstown State University he was attending for biology/pre-med and working two jobs to continue his love for education. He loved to golf and just be with friends and was a beautiful, funny, inspiring person.
People on motorcycles and cars alike should adhere to the rules of the road and be cautious of one another.

Sorry for hogging up the news feed with this, but I feel like there are mature, understanding and educated people on this forum and can understand where I am coming from with the comments from the Vindicator. And wanted to let people know, Nick wasn't a bad kid... he was 21 and felt invincable, and that he wasn't.

RIP