News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Pipe Bomb Explosion In Lowellville

Started by Towntalk, July 19, 2015, 08:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

sfc_oliver

Quote from: iwasthere on July 20, 2015, 01:57:31 PM
iwasthere a block away from the explosion. it sounded like a m80 going array but it was the nite of the fireworks in which people set off fireworks during the four day celebration in this town.  a fool is created when one mixes firewater, powerful explosives and stupidity. i would like the name of the idiot that thought he was being cool. he was uninvited guest that was told to leave a party on e. grant st in which he refused or he set up his own party in the park nearby where the explosion took place. it was not an attack on usa residents lifestyles but an attack on the joyous rancous musical funfilled an 120 yr old italian celebration that honors the blessed mother and the italian contributions in lowellville by its citizens.
You should have stopped by, I'm only two blocks from there...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

AllanY2525

I hope they charge the person responsible with assault with a deadly weapon, as
will as illegal explosives charges and anything else the police can come up with.

what an idiot... lucky no one was killed

iwasthere

iwasthere a block away from the explosion. it sounded like a m80 going array but it was the nite of the fireworks in which people set off fireworks during the four day celebration in this town.  a fool is created when one mixes firewater, powerful explosives and stupidity. i would like the name of the idiot that thought he was being cool. he was uninvited guest that was told to leave a party on e. grant st in which he refused or he set up his own party in the park nearby where the explosion took place. it was not an attack on usa residents lifestyles but an attack on the joyous rancous musical funfilled an 120 yr old italian celebration that honors the blessed mother and the italian contributions in lowellville by its citizens.

sfc_oliver

The Police have the name of the individual. Here's the story I got from My Nephews Ex Wife.

The guy set off one pipe bomb and was told to knock it off at a party where people were gathered to watch the fireworks. Some time later he set off a second much more powerful pipe bomb. Her car fortunately took the brunt of the explosion even though her husband ended up with 39 stitches in his leg.

Last I heard was they were looking for an older person from Poland...
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

See also my music of Youngstown. It fits like a glove and if you don't I have a horse head looking for a new home. :laugh:

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~