News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Jim Traficant In Critical Condition

Started by Towntalk, September 24, 2014, 12:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

there are stories abt JIMBO that jt helped inds in which gained him an long time loyalty from these inds and vice versa.

Irishbobcat

I was very sorry to hear the news. I only met him once back in either 92 or 94. I was visit a class of high school seniors touring the capital building and as we were walking down a hallway Jim was quietly sitting by a window reading the USA Today. I introduced my self and he said hello. He was very quiet and almost seemed shy when I approached him.

It was too bad that he fell prey to the corruption in the valley. He seemed like he really did care about the area.

AllanY2525

So sad to read about this....he did not deserve this, even with his past mis-deeds.  I didn't love
the guy particularly but was always grateful for the Covelli Center funding he got for the
city.

The man was good and bad at the same time - but then we all have our good and bad
aspects as human beings. 

iwasthere

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~