News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Weather Forcast

Started by Towntalk, August 22, 2014, 06:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

At least this will be the first year that I'll not have ta worry bout over the mountain gas bills like I did at the old joint.

Peggy Gurney

Amen!  lol
Honestly I really hope it's not any worse than last winter. I was happier than a pig in slop last winter.
If it's like that, I'll be happy.

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Hoooboy, if that's gonna happen, it looks like I'll not be goin out much this winter any more than I have to, but fortunately I'll not have to worry about gettin to my favorite Subway Restaurant, or havin ta worry about taking out the trash. Life couldn't be any better now could it? Can the choir say amen?

Rick Rowlands

What is the difference between biting cold and piercing cold?  Doesn't a tooth that is biting also pierce whatever its biting?

Peggy Gurney

The Old Farmer's Almanac has released its forecast for the 2014 winter season -

~ Normal is overrated ~

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: AllanY2525 on August 24, 2014, 12:47:30 AM

My weather forecast:

"Overcast darkness tonight - followed by widely scattered light in the morning......"

;D

Now that is what I call a guaranteed forecast.   ;)
~ Normal is overrated ~

AllanY2525

My weather forecast:

"Overcast darkness tonight - followed by widely scattered light in the morning......"

;D

iwasthere

the fifth ave sinkhole, one can wave and talk to people in china.

AllanY2525

I can only think of one word for Gene Kelley - MAGICAL

:)