News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Yard Signs Out Too Early - This Is What Happens

Started by jay, September 02, 2021, 11:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Wednesday, December 22

I saw three of her yard signs today.

The election has been over for six weeks.  Ms. White, take down your yard signs!

jay

The election was three weeks ago.  The candidate still has not removed all of her signs.  Two of the signs are along South Meridian Road.

jay

Actually, she did mail an absentee ballot application form.

She also sent a sample ballot with her name written in the blank area of the write-in space.

Why?Town

When will she be sending out mail-in ballots with her name already written in to every Youngstown registered voter, be them dead or still alive?

That is the way voting is supposed to be done now, isn't it?

jay

Write-in candidate White has mailed her campaign literature to every Youngstown registered voter.

jay

The chopped up yard signs have now been replaced with three new signs.

jay

This same candidate may not know which streets are actually inside the City of Youngstown.

On Thursday, I saw the candidates yard signs in the front yard of a home on Kirk Road in Austintown.   The location was more than a half mile outside of Youngstown.

jay

I noticed that the White for Mayor yard signs have been out for two months or so.
Some are placed on vacant lots.

The city mowing tractors just cut some vacant lots on the west side and chopped up the White for Mayor yard signs.

8)