News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Operation Sheridan Blvd. Clean-up

Started by JoyceFarrell, April 11, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyceFarrell

From Nancy Martin:

Good morning everyone.... I rarely ask for much but considering the time of the year I must do so ...We need some volunteers to help with the Sheridan Blvd. cleanup. The plant beds need to be raked and the debris needs to be picked up and bagged. Some of you may not know but several of our most faithful helpers are unable to work this year due to serious medical issues. This is why I have to ask that if you have a couple of hours that you could help out, it would be greatly a
ppreciated. We are planning to start working on Sat. April 21st around 9:00 a.m. and work until noon. Bring your gardening tools (rakes, brooms, gloves, etc.) We will furnish the trash bags.
We had hoped to work the same day that Green Youngstown has the citywide cleanup but that didn't work out. Americorp (through the help of YNDC) has offered to send a few people that day but if we have more workers the job will be done much quicker.

PLEASE CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING ! It's your neighborhood too!