News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Shootout At The Market Street Taco Bell

Started by jay, November 01, 2010, 04:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

People SHOULD arm themselves to protect themselves.

Rushblvd

This is the first I heard of this--So where is that crackdown by YPD????-- 20 casings and nobody hit--and of course nobody saw anything because, WHY---??????? Can't  be because it was nighttime.. Thank God nobody was hit--but if they were I am sure we would be doing another vigil with the local churches in hope that we combat crime---It seems to me that another strategy has to be undertaken to stop the random shootings by these pieces of DUNKS...Its almost to the point where people want to arm themselves and take back the neighborhoods --Its very sad ..

jay

Maggy, a former Forum member, reported on the Verb Show that a shootout took place outside the Market Street Taco Bell on Sunday afternoon, October 31.  She said that at least 20 shell casings were found.  Two nearby homes were hit by bullets.  Luckely, no one was hit by the gunfire.