News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

HUGE WEEKEND for DOWNTOWN YOUNGSTOWN

Started by Lynds, July 07, 2010, 01:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

you would think the students that are enrolled in any of the business classes in the williamson college of business at ysu would help out at the next yrs. arts festival with this matter?

AllanY2525

Jay,

You're not alone on this issue, but I think Rick has a point:

We live in a capitalist society, where the best value received
in return for the money spent - WINS.

Undercut the competition, find a way to provide the same
T-Shirts next year - at an equal or lower cost - and then
contact the necessary powers that be to actively solicit
their business.

jay

I may be alone on this but I will continue to support this city, its downtown, and American workers.

Rick Rowlands

Jay, obviously this is an issue close to your heart.  My suggestion is to get in touch with Lori Factor and offer to make next year's shirts for the Festival of the Arts and do it at a cost no greater than what they paid this year.  Its called free enterprise and you have a right to partake in it. 

jay

The T-shirt was manufactured in El Salvador.

It's no wonder so many people are unemployed in the U.S. today.
Buy American!

iwasthere

rush gal you do not believe me i will have bells on my toes at the next downtown weekend getaway blast. i heard cafe cimmento would like to have another jazz festival sometime in aug or sept. :-X

Rushblvd

iwasthere have bells on his toes----yea when the bell tolls---I will be all for another great downtown party week-end..The weather will be great and I will be there with a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye :laugh:

iwasthere

Quote from: Lynds on July 12, 2010, 04:23:43 PM
Thank you!!!! it was a great weekend!!! there will be many more to come!
i will be there with bells on my toes. :o

Lynds

Thank you!!!! it was a great weekend!!! there will be many more to come!

iwasthere

LYNDS i am still recupperating from this weekends of personal and civic minded parties in ytown. keep up the good work. i do not care what rush girl's pinko commie nieghbor says about you. >:(

AllanY2525

O U T S T A N D I N G !

Rick,

Thanks for volunteering at the YHCIL

:)

Rick Rowlands

I spent all day at the YHCIL and we had more people go through the museum than I have ever seen before, save for bus tours. 

jay

This is the 2010 Summer Festival of the Arts T-shirt.

Where was the T-shirt made?

jay

Even the YSU Rock got a special paint job for the occasion.

jay

Let's enjoy the Summer Festival of the Arts and other events happening in the downtown area this weekend.  The weather should be perfect.
;D