News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Check your Water Bills

Started by our2cents, March 27, 2010, 11:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our2cents

We called and they adjusted it immediately.  It's aggravating that something like this could happen...and I understand they do happen.  But, it seems I've heard from too many people about their bills lately, especially when they looked over it for the rate increase.

jay

For Our Forum Councilmember,

Could you check into this problem and make sure it is corrected?

our2cents

that's my concern, how many people, a lot of them on fixed incomes will not even pay attention and not even notice it...but will pay it because they always make sure to get their payments in on time.

Why?Town

They blame it on the new computer system but have no incentive to fix anything. They may not accidentally get extra money if they fix it.

joly1584

We have had this problem with the Youngstown water department at my place of employment for the past year.  The Youngstown water department blames it on the new computer system and they do remove the late charge when we call.  We have several accounts so we end up calling almost every month on at least one of them.

our2cents

I'm pissed.  I just received my bill.

If your bill from the prior month is due on 3/11/10 and they received the new bill shows they received the payment on 3/8/10 in full, then why the **** would they slip in the late penalty charge?  Are they that ignorant when they process the payments?

And, this is also the month of the increase.

SO, Everyone check your bills when you receive them...  I'd love to know how many people have the prior month late fee slipped in.