News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Kids Halloween Bash at the West Side Library - Monday, October 23

Started by jay, October 18, 2023, 09:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

I didn't know about this but looking back I can picture the planning! It went something like this:

A) "What should we do for the kids this Halloween?"

B) "IDK, how about a party on the Saturday before Halloween?"

A) "I don't think we can afford that."

B) "Come on, man, we have more tax money than we know what to do with."

A) "Well having a party with too many people showing up could make that known but we still should do something to look good."

B) "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. How about we have the party on the Monday before Halloween? Some people work on Mondays and won't show up."

A) "The day before Halloween? With ideas like that you'll never get promoted but you're probably right that a Monday would be better. Holy cow! I just realized that the Monday 8 days before Halloween would work great! Too bad we weren't planning this some time before Monday the 16th but at least I got to where I am today because I can make the important last minute decisions like this one."

jay

Kids Halloween Bash at the Library

Monday, October 23
5:00- 6:30 p.m.

Put on your best costume and come to the library for a night full of fun!  Kids will be able to trick-or-treat, make a Halloween craft, and watch a fun Halloween movie.

- Location -
Michael Kusalaba West Side Library
2815 Mahoning Avenue
Youngstown, Ohio