News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Coffee War Casualty

Started by jay, August 20, 2009, 08:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

our patriotic fathers fought over tea, both products contain caffine that keeps you up all night to think about outrageous business ideas.

jay

???
The new Subway inside the Food Court is allowed to sell coffee.   ???

irishbobcat

Rick Rowlands

How about each establishment having the exclusive right to sell any food and drink type products that they damn well please?  This entire issue is about as brain dead as they come in Youngstown, Greens excluded.

Why?Town

The Yougurt Corner should have exclusive rights to sell yogurt at least.

northside lurker

I don't really have an opinion on this.  But all of the opposition makes me want to play devil's advocate.

Quote from: irishbobcat on August 21, 2009, 03:08:28 PM
I wonder then if only 1 food place can then sell Pepsi or Coke Products in their new leases?????

Are there any other places currently in the food court that specialize in selling these products?  Maybe the Yogurt Corner should start selling pizza, gyros, or Mexican food? :-\
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

irishbobcat

I wonder then if only 1 food place can then sell Pepsi or Coke Products in their new leases?????

iwasthere

i bet you two to one that no one in J's administration knows what their left hand and their right hand is doing these days with the coffee wars at federal place.  i would not support the coffee shop and force them to close or come to their senses.

sfc_oliver

Capitalism is not to be permitted. You must think this is the USA or something.

Crazy things happen......................................
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

Nanny state government run amok again.   

Lynds

Thats crazy, was there any reason?

ps
Brier Hill
Rust Fest
Vex Fest

CC9

So much for Free Trade Coffee

jay

I've heard that the Yogurt Corner located in the Food Court of 20 Federal Place is no longer allowed to serve coffee.   This was a provision in the terms of their new lease.  Will other Food Court restaurants suffer the same fate when their leases expire.

:'(

Does city council have a committee that deals with commerce?  Since 20 Federal Place is a city building, this restriction of commerce should be addressed by city council.