News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The real Sgt. Ollie is a RIGHT WING EXTREMIST (OWN WORDS)

Started by irishbobcat, August 06, 2009, 07:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Just to make sure everyone understands. Dennis went and searched the internet and found some Blog entrees on MYSPACE. Being that Dennis found them it makes it obvious that I wasn't trying to hide them. And please, anyone who cares to disagree with me, go right ahead.

I do not need the White House to tell me what is the truth. I learned as an adult that I can listen to 2 or more people and then decide for myself which one is blowing smoke.

Dennis on the other hand needs guidance and direction. Has he ever finished a debate with any valid arguments?

Bring it Dennis, I also have my opinions posted in Yahoo Answers where I am ranked number 7th in the country as a top Answerer in the Military section.  Used to have a blog on Yahoo360 too. And a few others, go find them and post em for me too. I love being quoted.

Thank a vet.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Rick Rowlands

Don't forget about me.  I'm a right wing extremist too!

sfc_oliver

Quote from: irishbobcat on August 06, 2009, 07:53:38 PM
I am now censored by the sarge :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Goodbye Free Speech.....censored by a soldier who is supposed to protect these rights....... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

FINE!

Now see; you do not even understand censor. I have promised to make your words seen by many more people, that's called an opposite of censorship.

irishbobcat

I am now censored by the sarge :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Goodbye Free Speech.....censored by a soldier who is supposed to protect these rights....... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

FINE!

sfc_oliver

Quote from: irishbobcat on August 06, 2009, 07:27:16 PM
Don't pay attention to the man behind the sarge curtain......... He is not the great and powerful OZ.......

Just your typical Right wing nut carny barker!!!!!!!!   woof woof...go pick up your doggie doo doo.......

So this is what we get from a Member of a Board of Education? Fourth grade Bull Shit name calling? I am so glad none of my nieces and nephews attend Struthers schools, I would hate them to get this as an educator.

Now keep it up Denny boy and I will make sure a small booklet of your quotes gets to the rest of the board.

irishbobcat

Don't pay attention to the man behind the sarge curtain......... He is not the great and powerful OZ.......

Just your typical Right wing nut carny barker!!!!!!!!   woof woof...go pick up your doggie doo doo.......

sfc_oliver

I'm so touched and honored that you would actually search out my few blogs. Nothing but the truth. Department of Homeland Security did announce that day that veterans could be right wing extremists. And within a week they looked across the desk at the National Commander of the American Legion and apologized.

But this administration has lots of practice at apologizing.

Hoping for the failure of America? Where do you read this at? This Sergeant never said it. So stuff it wannabe.

irishbobcat

From Sgt. ollie's Blogs....... Now is this guy real or not?????

April 19, 2009 - Sunday 
Tea Party
Well, I attended one of the hundreds of Tea Parties that were held on Tax day. Ran into an old friend from childhood, whom I only normally see at messed up places like funerals. Anyway the Speakers were great (though one was a bit loonie) and the crowd was pumped up. My disappointment is that Mr Obama insisted that he knew nothing about them.
This is just another reason to follow up and make even more noise. So many people only saw the coverage on the left leaning networks or god forbid MSNBC. And they truly do not know what was being protested. So for any who read this it wasn't high taxes, (lord knows I only paid $21 in Income taxes last year.) It is what the Government is doing with those taxes. And yes that includes Mr Bush and his TARP BS.
Why is it so difficult for so many to understand that it's not about color, or party affiliation. But it's about where the money is going. And when. $978 Billion in stimulus money and much of it won't be spent until 2011? That is not a stimulus. Both parties during the last campaign promised to end Pork barrel spending. Well so far Mr Obama (100 days in office) has signed 15,000 pieces of Pork into law.

This is change we can do without.
But I will accept DHS new tittle. Right Wing Extremist

SFC
US Army
Retired
6:04 PM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslatePowered by

April 13, 2009 - Monday 
TAx Day Tea Party
Category: News and Politics
OK, so 2 more days until Tax Day, and I decided to participate in a Tea Party. But I found out that many do not understand what the tax day tea parties are for. I suppose that's because the main Stream Media hasn't covered any of them yet. I believe they are hoping there will be trouble they can blame on the peaceful protesters.
We will gather in thousands of places around the country to show the Obama administration and this Congress that we disagree with the excessive spending they have been doing. the careless way they are throwing away our tax dollars , our childrens future tax dollars and for many of us our great grand childrens future tax dollars.

It's not a protest against President Obama, It is against his policies of spend our way out of debt. It has never worked in the past and certainly will not work now. Maybe, just maybe, this will make some people think about it.
9:58 AM 0 Comments(Add Comment) |0 KudosTranslatePowered by

January 13, 2009 - Tuesday 
January 2009
Category: News and Politics
     Only a week from today we will begin a new era in the USA. God only knows if we as a free country will survive it. I believe we will yet I know that we will never be the same.

I cannot remember a President taking office with as many questions remaining unanswered about his past. nor do I remember one with so little past.

I'm not sure if we should be afraid for our country or if maybe in an off beat way we should be jubilant. Thinking how Mr Obama, and company are going to attempt to spend us out of recession and into depression, we need to make sure that it is not blamed on President Bush. If we can do this then the democratic Party will lose power for the next 4 decades.

So, thats the mission, stop left wing propaganda smearing President Bush as they take us deeper and deeper into the muck and mire they cannot see ahead of us. And emerge once again as the leader of the free world.

Sergeant First Class
US Army
Retired

I wouldn't believe anything this guy posts in the future!!!!!! Hoping for the failure of America??????