News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

What Annoys You?

Started by jay, June 21, 2019, 05:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Sparkly dust should be banned! I bet it can cause gastronomical issues in anything that licks it up off the floor. I don't lick it up but I do wonder how much of it ends up flowing down the drain, from washers, toilets, etc. and how that affects Mahoning Valley (and other) Sanitary Districts. I bet some of it even goes into storm sewers directly on its way to Meander (and other) lake(s) where everyone's drinking water comes from.

jay

I received a Christmas card in the mail yesterday.  Unfortunately it was one of those cards with sparkly dust on it.  Now I have sparkly dust on my clothes, hands and furniture.

>:(

jay

Long Eyelashes

There is just something that bothers me about long eyelashes.  I was in a fast food restaurant over a month ago and the female counter person had eyelashes that were so long that they touched her forehead above her eyebrows.

Why?Town

Incompetent news reporting annoys me too.

Maybe some raccoons were occupying it at the time. What (or who) ever it was could have been reported.

jazz218

Incompetent news reporting really annoys me.
On todays' WKBN morning news, when reporting on a recent fire, the reader said: "the house was occupied, but no one was living in it at the time of the fire". These are supposed to be professionals who the community can rely on for accurate reporting!!!

Why?Town

For some reason I remember beaded curtains between the eating area and the line to order food when I was too young to drive. I want to say it was in Wendy's in the late 70s or early 80s. Where ever it was, they were over a half wall, not in a doorway. At the time I thought they were great, not so much any more.

jay

I find this decor item annoying

I don't like beaded curtains in doorways.

jay

Annoying and inconsiderate

I was about to get in the drivers side of my car today.  The parking space next to me was empty.  Then a car drove into that space.  The problem was the passenger side window of that car was part way down and two barking dogs had their heads out the window within inches of me.  I had to lean against my car to avoid the dog's teeth.

Why?Town

I don't think there's enough room for this thread. Maybe "the most" needs to be added to the subject title. ;D

Now that I've mentioned "the most":

The fact that the opinions of over paid talking heads and the media outlets the work for are more important that any actual news. This applies to both sides regardless of their size.

jay

What annoys me is people who get up from their seat at a table in a restaurant and just leave the their chair sticking out in the isle. 

Why can't they just shove the chair back under the table?

jay