News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

A Restaurant Report

Started by jay, July 09, 2020, 08:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

The four seasons flea mkt has been proactive in protecting their assets, the vendors and the shoppers. The manager of the four seasons passes out masks to individuals that do not have one before they enter the bldging, announced on the pa system on the top of every HR about masks requirements, and telling the vendors not to forget to wear their masks.

Why?Town

There is two things to think about.

1) We  can be afraid of any number of things and stay in our houses forever.

2) We can live life to the fullest.

Actually we should probably just split the difference.

The numbers will increase to a certain point regardless then fall to almost nothing regardless. Take your pick.

Rushblvd

The Flea Market in Campbell is getting many complaints about No Masks, No Social Distancing, and with outside vendors coming in with their goods, the spread of Covid is evident.
Also bars in Youngstown have been reported to the Yo. Health Dept. for the exact same thing.
The numbers will continue to go up, if people do not cooperate.. :'(

Elmo-Ytown

Try checking out the bars in the city and see if any precautions are being taken. Maybe the Mayor could go up to some of these places and speak to them. Then again I see the Mayor of Portland tried to speak to the people and it didn't go to well.

jay

With younger and older adults not following the virus precautions, I can see why coronavirus cases are rising again in the State of Ohio.

Why?Town

Saturday, July 11
Korner Restaurant
North Jackson, Ohio

The place was also packed to the coronavirus limit, maybe a little over.

AND there were about twelve people who were seated together.  They were there before me but I saw no social distancing, nor face coverings.   Since I'm 53 and they all beat me by at least 15 years, I'd say we can now see how older people are spreading the virus too.

jay

Friday, July 10
West Side Youngstown

The place was packed to the coronavirus limit.

There were about twelve people who must have planned to meet there.  As each couple arrived, there were plenty of hugs and hand shakes.  Social distancing was not being followed.  No face coverings either.   I can now see why younger people are spreading the virus.

jay

I finally dined in a restaurant this evening

Observation
Boardman

From about 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m., I was the only customer dining inside the restaurant.  During that same time, about 20 takeout orders were picked up at the door.