News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Tire Drive - Saturday, July 18

Started by jay, July 13, 2009, 04:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

rr just give the address of your ytown property. remember name+rank+serial number is all the info you need to tell them unless they use water boarding as asking for your info. remember mahoning cty is a rough county to live in while you are breathing.

Rick Rowlands

I guess my tires will have to continue to breed insects, as although  I own property in Youngstown my residence is in Hubbard. 

Isn't it about tiem that a "property owner" be elevated to the same status as a "resident"?

iwasthere

the seventh ward coaliation is planning a tire drive in the near future too. the tire drive committe is still working on the stats for the drive: open or close for residents of ytown residents.

jay

Tire Drive

Saturday, July 18
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Covelli Centre
229 E. Front St.
Youngstown, OH 44503

Open to all Mahoning County residents. First ten (10) passenger tires are FREE. $1.50 per tire thereafter. No commercial / business drop-offs accepted.

For more information call Youngstown Litter Control and Recycling at (330) 744-7526 or visit www.cityofyoungstownoh.org