News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Visual Appeal

Started by jay, November 03, 2008, 06:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defend Youngstown

There is, in fact, a delay in the construction of the building, however, the owner of the building has notified the construction company on several occasions about the tarp. There has been no action. The owner has now threatened an injunction if the tarp is not replaced immediately.

Defend Youngstown

I contacted the owner of the building and the business regarding replacement of the tarp and asked them if there's any way we can help. Buildings & Grounds/Housing is the actual department that should address the issue but we'll see if we can get a new tarp up there soon. Will keep the board posted.

PK

northside lurker

It is construction.  I don't know, but I think it might be on hold.  I haven't seen activity there for awhile.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Elmo-Ytown

Is that even construction? I thought they were just trying to keep people out. Something needs to be done about this, it's turned into one of the few really terrible looking places on that street, and it can't be helping business for it's neighbors.

jay

This photo was taken over the weekend.  Should the property owner be required to make the building's construction area look a little better?

Click on the photo below for a larger view.