News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Another Homicide

Started by jay, November 29, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Transactions that gone bad between dealers and buyers.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on December 07, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
I spoke to a YPD officer ---These killings start over retaliation, not YPD...Wake-up Julius..
it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that these murders are retaliation due to drug

jay

I also was disappointed with Mr. Oliver's statements.

Rushblvd

I spoke to a YPD officer ---These killings start over retaliation, not YPD...Wake-up Julius..

iwasthere

At a recent council meeting Julius Oliver the first ward council rep was blaming the ypd for the onslaught of recent murders in yTown. Mr. Oliver do you have evidence that ypd is the blame for the uprise Numbers of murders in y town? If so prove it. If not shut the Hades up. Be part of the solution not the problem

iwasthere

We will never have peace and quiet in our lives with this appetite for drugs in our house, country and in our relationships with people in our lives.. :'(

jay

A man was shot at a bar located on Mahoning Avenue on the west side.  He died at the hospital.