News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

I've Seen It All Now

Started by jay, August 17, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Why?Town on October 12, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
That is completely possible, but whose birthday was being celebrated?
i will make a public record requests on this matter. i am totally shocked, surprised and appalled that government workers celebrating their birthdays with ypd coppers are encouraging this ................behavior on the city's residents dimes. >:( :o ???

Rushblvd

iwasthere can you request the records of the birthdays of all public employees who work downtown..:)

Why?Town

Quote from: Rushblvd on October 12, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Probably birthday celebration :)

That is completely possible, but whose birthday was being celebrated?

Rushblvd

Probably birthday celebration :)

iwasthere

I will put my downtown spies on this matter. I will update you on this matter when my spies comes back to me with the information that I seek out on this matter.

Why?Town

Quote from: iwasthere on October 10, 2018, 09:12:15 PM
He's just supplementing his income ...

Are you sure about that?

Without some proof I'd say it's more likely that he was just carrying his own snack into a business.

I will admit that I have no proof beyond the fact that "many" cops eat donuts. :)

iwasthere

He's just supplementing his income because police officers make 28000 a year while you're Council reps make 28000 a year with benefits and your Tito Brown making a hundred thousand plus with a free car and Sarah Brown Clark overstack staff that some 20 some Commission office workers that are not civil service protected.

jay

Today I saw a police officer delivering donuts and coffee to a business.