News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

B E L L A M Y - 1st Ward Youngstown City Council ‘2007

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, December 13, 2006, 10:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

I have personally attended Youngstown City Council Meetings over the past 15 years on periodic bases.  My assistant does attend these meetings regularly and I am briefed thereafter. 

No.  I am not pleased with the method of conducting these meetings due to the arcane rituals involved.  The changes needed during these meetings are many.  However, the one glaring change is the need for increased freedoms of speech and discussion by the citizenry at these meetings.  This could be accomplished in a civil manner even if an additional meeting time for this purpose is added to the council's monthly schedule. 

jay

Council Candidate Bellamy,

Do you attend Youngstown city council meetings on a regular basis?
Are you pleased with the way council meetings are conducted?  What changes to the meetings would you like to see take place?

Thank you JAY Global Moderator Platinum Member;

The answer to your questions is yes!  As a matter, I will only answer serious questions from Youngstown Citizens on this message board [emphases on serious questions].  I do sometimes enjoy wit and jocularity.

My present political party affiliation is: INDEPENDENT

I will also be posting Platform and Vision Statements in the coming weeks.

Contact Email Address:  imailisbest@sbcglobal.net 

jay

We would like candidates for office to use this message board to answer questions from the citizens of Youngstown.  Will you respond to serious questions?

Do you have a party affiliation?

Please list some of the items in your platform.  What is your vision for the first ward and the city of Youngstown?

My Name is Frank Bellamy,

And I Want To Be Your 1st Ward City Councilman,

I'm a College Graduate and among the Best and Brightest

Vote For Me, Frank Bellamy 1st Ward City Council '2007