News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Legal Pot?

Started by Towntalk, April 29, 2015, 06:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

I agree that Marijuana should NOT be legalized....we have enough problems with
drugs in our society already. 

As things stand stand,  possession of small amounts (under an ounce?) is a
misdemeanor offense and carries only small penalties under the law. 

I don't give a crap about the ADULT who smokes pot in his OWN basement, by
himself or with OTHER ADULTS - if he wants to blow his brains out, they are his
brains to waste.....but MINORS are NOT old enough to make this decision and
bear the full consequences, if caught.

Organized crime syndicates are already using legitimate businesses as fronts
for their criminal activities and money laundering facilities.  With the potential
amount if revenue that would be generated by a legalized pot industry, they
would be able to convert VAST SUMS of cash to clean money.

Towntalk

If we can not keep prescription drugs out of the hands of our kids, there is no way that the PRO NARCO CROWD can guarintee that kids wouldn't raid their parients stash. THE PRO POT CROWD ARE LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH. Rather than being allowed to trapse around the state trying to get more people on drugs, these people should be rounded up and put in PRISON because they are lower than all the child molesters in the world.

Towntalk

Those worthless good for nothing fools that are singing the praises of pot are to stupid to consider just what is going on in Mexico. It's going to be just like that here once the Mexican Drug Cartels get control, and there will be nothing that the Governor, the Attorney General, or the Police can do to stem the tidal wave of killings.

sfc_oliver

<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

How long will it take for the Mexican Drug Gangs to find a way to take over the pot trade if Ohio's BLAME FOOLS legalize pot? IF YOU ARE PRO LEGAL POT DONT EITHER WASTE MY TIME OR YOUR BREATH arguing for legal pot!  >:( :P :(