News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Holiday Parade And Festival

Started by jay, November 14, 2013, 08:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Lyndz

I think the crowd may have been a little less then last year. The majority of the people were in from of 20 Federal Place and Oh Wow. It was a beautiful event.

Billy Mumphrey

How was the crowd attendance? Looked thin on TV. Was Mayor Chuckie there?

jay

John McNally was in the Holiday Parade today.  He was so bundled up for the cold weather that I hardly recognized him.

Lyndz

The City of Youngstown 2013 Christmas Tree has been chosen! The 37 foot blue spruce is being donated by Ms. Lilian Johnson of N. Hazelwood (Westside) and will make its way to its new home in Central Square tomorrow Tuesday the 26th at 11am.

Thank you Ms. Lilian and thank you Diamond Steel Contruction for donating your time and equipment.

Lynds

The Christmas Tree will be placed either Monday or Tuesday next week! As soon as I know exactly what day I will let everyone know.  :laugh:

Rick Rowlands

Is that a "Christmas Tree" or one of those meaningless "Holiday Trees"?

jay

Holiday Festival Schedule
1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

20 FEDERAL PLACE Opens at 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. for local vendors, children activities and entertainment.

PARADE Starts at 3:30 pm on Federal Street/Central Square.

OH WOW will be open for Free

TREE LIGHTING after the Parade at 4:15 - 4:30 p.m.

PICTURES WITH SANTA & MRS. CLAUS in 20 Federal Place after the Tree Lighting

iwasthere

will council, the mayor and his administration dress as elves while pinching and showing their christmas packages to parade onlookers and participants?

Billy Mumphrey

Thank you. My new paper carrier has failed to deliver to my house the last couple of mornings.

Billy Mumphrey

Can somebody post a schedule of events for the day? What time does the parade start? Where does it start? End? Etc.....

Lyndz

jay

Youngstown Holiday Parade and Festival
Saturday, December 7, 1:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

To participate, call 330-742-8710