News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Trivia

Started by Towntalk, July 29, 2013, 11:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Quote from: Towntalk on July 29, 2013, 08:41:58 PM
Thanks westsider.
I spent the day looking at all the pictures you posted at Urban Ohio. They would really go toward a good book on Youngstown. They're great stuff. In my personal opinion you are a really good artist with a camera.

Thanks for the kind words, Towntalk!
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

sfc_oliver

As normal a day late and a dollar short.

I hope you had a wonderful day......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

happy birthday to the yg whipple snaper.

iwasthere

happy birthday to the yg whipple snaper.

kenneyjoe330

May God Grant You - Peace, Health and Many Blessed Years ! ! !

For He's a Jolly Good Fellow ! ! !

Oh Yea and Happy Birthday  :laugh:

Towntalk

Thanks westsider.
I spent the day looking at all the pictures you posted at Urban Ohio. They would really go toward a good book on Youngstown. They're great stuff. In my personal opinion you are a really good artist with a camera.

northside lurker

Bon anniversaire!
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

Trivia;

It's hard to believe, but today I have reached the 74th year of my lifespan on this mortal world, not that it makes much difference one way or the other to anyone but me. Old age just ain't what it's cracked up to be, believe me.