News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Treez Please Fundraiser - Saturday, March 23

Started by jay, March 22, 2013, 05:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

as i said in the past, "watch what you wish for in your lifetime".

Youngstownshrimp

Once again iwasthere, every inch of ground in Mahoning county is needed for the horizontal drilling in the wet gas zone of the Utica/point pleasant shale formation.  You, with your home will be a part of a unit within five years maybe sooner.  Every parcel owner in this county is now a mineral owner and has minerals to sale.  Biersdorfer wants a total ban drilling in Youngstown.  The only people who get hurt are the property owners in Youngstown, I'm sure you get it now.

iwasthere

Quote from: Billy Mumphrey on March 22, 2013, 02:57:48 PM
I just don't like conflict. I find it sad.
billy we do get along on this forum but we are sometimes become radical in a tongue and cheek way with our views. i hope you continue  to read and post. the pros of fracking are local control of regulating this business with professional people who has the knowledge in this advenure. the other would be if ohioans recieved yrly windfall aka alaska. i would like to know how alaska does this with the oil. anyone has this info.

Billy Mumphrey

Why?Town

Suzie and her friends certainly are NOT "educating the pros and cons of this industry". The antifrackers have never recognized, let alone admitted to any pros of fracking that I am aware of.

YoungstownShrimp has a beef with her and therefore doesn't support her group.

Very similar to you and Rick's  Todd Engine Foundation Museum.

Billy,

There 's no need to remove your posts because some around here disagree. If everyone did that there'd only be 1/2 has many posts ;D

iwasthere

ytownshrimp you make it sound like susie has the power and the influence to stop economic development in ytown concerning the gas and oil co. she and her frds are educating the pros and cons of this industry. who are the poor landowners that are going to make mega dollars from the gas and oil co. with their lds. i do not want names. are you talking about the eastside? i thought you need at least five acres or more to frac the property? ytownshrimp start another thread because we are off topic on this thread. pour favour.

Billy Mumphrey

Youngstownshrimp

I take offense that stating facts and disagreeing with Trees Please is "trashing them."  This site is open forum, you post something everyone has a right to respond, where did you learn democracy?
Fact:
1.  Part time professor Biersdorfer founded and runs Treez Please.
2.. Biersdorfer is leading  petitions to ban energy development in the City of Youngstown wherein, the poorest of the poor landowners only get financially affected while the entire Mahoning county landowners recieve millions.
3.  Biersdorfer and her ilk members of Frack free Ohio and Mahoning want regulation of energy development handed down to unqualified Municipalities.

jay

Treez Please
Wine, Cheese & Chocolate Fundraiser

Saturday, March 23
7:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.

- Location -
First Unitarian Church
1105 Elm Street
Youngstown, Ohio

Featuring: "blind" tasting/judging of at least 10 different organic/fairly traded chocolates from around the world; 2 free glasses of sustainably/organically produced wine; hors d'oeuvres; music by The Guilty Pleasures; Chinese and silent auctions.