News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Treez Please Fundraiser

Started by Billy Mumphrey, March 02, 2013, 08:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

your penitence is 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere, thank you for your blessing and I pardoned myself in the previous post not to insult you.

iwasthere

ytownshrimp i gave you my blessings to frac your lands. if you have enough acreage for gas and oil exploration, go for it. first do no  harm to the environment. why would you want insult me when i gave you my blessings for your fracking adventure in mah cty.

Youngstownshrimp

How do I say this without insulting Iwasthere.  You need to get educated on acreage unit sizes of drilling pads.  You need to get educated on set back requirements of a unit and a drilling pad.  The ODNR has plenty of reading information about requirements for energy companies to horizontally drill in Ohio. 
Iwasthere, you approach fracking like a kid who tried to bullshit his way through not doing his homework.

iwasthere

ytownshrimp like i said before frack your land until your hrt contends but i want you to be respectful to your nieghbors's unfrac properties next to yours. i want all frac properties be prepared to pay for any environmental damages to unfrac lands next to their frac properties that is caused by their gas and oil wells mishaps through this fracking process. is this a fair request to pro frackers from unfrac properties next to frack properties?

Youngstownshrimp

Then treez please can continue to be led by an enemy of all property owners in Youngstown who wish to sell their minerals to the energy companies that are investing billions into eastern Ohio.
Iwasthere, no arm twisting here, it is they who want the land, I'll just allow the energy companiesto frack it when they get closer.

iwasthere

what makes you think that treez please bm would be armed wrestled to throw an effective bm to the wolves for a piece of land for gy?

Youngstownshrimp

Biersdorfer must resign from Treez Please if Grow Youngstown wants that Ohio parcel from me.  She is the enemy of the poor landowners of Youngstown.

iwasthere

ytown shrimp there is no hidden agenda but a grp mission is to replace died trees with new live ones. i am sure their are tp members that have strong opinions about fracking and others not. there is no government monies to support this grp's mission.

Youngstownshrimp

Wake up to the real world.  Nothing here has been ethnic nor religious, so throw those ones out.
What has been successfully accomplished here is full disclosure and exposure.  What was initially a fundraiser here resulted in a study of a few nonprofits and facts have been uncovered.  Now it seems like some here wish to disquise a little fundraising of feel good community service from a leadership designed to hijack  this service and promote an agenda that harm the poorest of landowners in Mahoning county.  Biersdorfer and her ilk are bent on this manuever to outright ban drilling in the City of Youngstown and since she leads Treez Please and comingles land with Grow Youngstown, they are the enemy of all small landowners in Youngstown who wish to partake in selling their minerals to keep America supplied with energy.
This post to solicit funds for Treez Please has culminated into a decision here to withdraw probably the current vital donation of land to Grow Youngstown.  The power of this site has resulted in this feedback and I thank everyone here for helping me make this decision.  If you own a parcel or acreage of land in the City and one day you or your heirs wish to see royalties from the Utica shale, this decision may count.  You may thank me one day for standing up to this oppression by Biersdorfer and her ilk, or.........you being in Youngstown will not be able to realize any needed revenue just because you own land in Youngstown while your neighbors in the suburbs will have passive income for decades. 
So what may seem like a good gesture of planting a tree in Youngstown may really be about using a sapling to plug an oil well in Youngstown forever.

Towntalk

Billy, don't be afraid to post fund raising events here, this one just hit some sore spots. We thrive in special events as you can see by many of Jay's posts.

Billy Mumphrey

I find it very sad that a simple post regarding a fundraiser has turned into an all-out attack on a non-profit group. Now I'm afraid to post any type of community fundraiser. Will there be attacks on other ethnic groups or churches in the future? What type of community service forum is this site?

Youngstownshrimp

In addition I see the Grow Youngstown gardens on Fairgreen are partially on a parcel titled under Treez Please, are they comingling?
And now in my research I find Treez Please is led by no other than Biersdorfer the YSU geologist who is trying to ban drilling in Youngstown!  No way now am I going to donate that lot on Ohio to these propagandist, it's war time!

Towntalk

You bet you can. Anyone else and the city would have come down on them. Back in the 1960's I spent 2 years working at a church farm in Atwater, and we would never leave our fields 1000 acres of them in a mess. There were students from Kent State and Walsh College staying with us who had farm backgrounds and after the growing season the fields were cleaned up and plowed over so that in the next growing season we'd have a clean slate to work with.

Youngstownshrimp

TT,
You must have mental telepathy going.  I was in a meeting today and rec'd a call about donating a lot on Ohio avenue we have to Grow Youngstown.  Yesterday Jack Kravitz who is on their board asked me to donate the lot.  Grow Youngstown had the landbank try to foreclose on this same lot for a tax delinquency of $11.57, spending $2000 in legal fees to the county prosecutor of taxpayer money.  After the foreclosure was halted by me paying the $11.57, Grow Youngstown had the nerve to call me asking for me to sell them the lot, I said NO.
This is why I am very critical of nonprofits run by the unqualified, they should leave it to the people who know.  Since you have a first hand knowledge of Grow Youngstown's property, and you say it is unkept, maybe I can help your block.  I'll donate the lot that they need for their new green house if you get satisfaction in what you call a mess.  Can I bring your complaint into the negotiation?